A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Marcus, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Marcus DO is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Todd Marcus practice?
- Dr. Todd Marcus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Todd Marcus practices Pediatrics near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Pediatricians.