Overall Review

July 12th, 2016
Thank you Dr. Todd and staff for the quick appointments you've always made for my daughter. Dr. Todd is very attentive with all of my questions concerning my child, regardless of how many questions I may have. We appreciate your time and patience in all of our concers, especially as busy as you and your staff are. We've received nothing but great compliments about you in the community.

January 26th, 2015
Great Doctor
Great doctor, especially with kids with ADHD. I strongly Recommend.

January 21st, 2015
Dr. Todd
Great Doctor! Staff is excellent! In office tests! Same day appointments!

August 22nd, 2014
awesome
We just moved here from Florida and dr todd is his new pcp. He's awesome! Hes great with my 12 yr old son, hes thorough, and the office has a relaxed kid friendly atmosphere. My son has had asthma all his life. Hes always been on a rescue inhaler. And he had many asthma attacks a week. We came here, dr todd said no good. Changed his allergy and gave him a preventative inhaler. He has had NO attacks for over 2 weeks!! :) its wonderful. I havent had to see that worried look on his face during one. He is definitely having a better quality of life now!

July 25th, 2014
Long time patient
We have been taking my son to Dr. Todd for over 10 years and my daughter for 8 years. Great experiences with Dr. Todd, super friendly and knowledgable staff too. He always has time to answer questions and/or calm concerns. Definitely have and will continue to recommend. Kids love him too!!!

June 18th, 2014
Hideously unprofessional. At our last appointment (for good), he actually took a tin of chewing tobacco from his pocket and popped in some dip right in front of me! He is always running ridiculously late, eats during exams, and is arrogant and odd. I am a really easygoing person, but I find him awful. We loved his physician's assistant (Melissa), but bailed when she jumped ship. We found out later that he fired Michelle over the phone, so there goes another friendly face. The only reason to go back would be the ever-fantastic Ashley and Jenna, but the drawbacks far outweigh those benefits.

March 11th, 2014
I absolutely love Dr Todd and wouldn't dream taming either one of my boys elsewhere. I've been taking my kids to Dr Todd since my eldest was 2 months old and he now is 8 years old. He has always been very professional and very friendly with the kids. Sometimes there is a longer wait but for Dr Todd and the rest of the staff it's worth the wait...

January 20th, 2014
Would not go anywhere else
Dr. Todd has been our son's doctor for 6 years and we would not go anywhere else. He is very proactive, he identified 2 health issues for our son that could have been very serious if not detected early. Dr. Todd is great with our son, puts him at ease and really connects with our family. His staff is very nice, they work very well together, it is a team atmosphere. The wait can sometimes be long, as it is a pediatrician's office--kids get sick at the same time and the doctor takes time with us....if he does that with us, he does that with his other patients...we realize this and we "pack our patience" as there is sometimes a wait to see the doctor, but I feel that the wait is worth the service we get.

January 15th, 2014
Refreshing & Trustworthy
We chose Dr. Todd to care for our newborn baby girl because we wanted a voice in her health care and we wanted a professional whose opinion we could trust. We do a lot of research, but we are not doctors and don't pretend to be. Dr. Todd welcomes all our questions and encourages us to make choices that are right for our family. We trust his judgement. Dr. Todd is a very personable and matter-of-fact doctor. He strives to connect with us at each and every appointment. He gave us his cell number and encouraged us to call anytime. That act meant so much to us nervous first time parents. Although our daughter is still young, we watch Dr. Todd interact with the other children and are in awe. We never expected to find a pediatrician's office that is so alive with laughter, silliness and joy. We can tell the older children love being there. Dr. Todd is a unique, one of a kind doctor, and we feel very fortunate to have found his practice. We look forward to a long relationship with Dr. Todd caring for our daughter and future children.

December 2nd, 2013
Best doc ever
There really should be more doctors like doctor Todd! My kids love him and so do I! We started taking my son there when he was just a few days old and now he sees my newborn daughter!! The first several months of my sons life was rough. He ended up with a digestion system problem so was always in a lot of pain. Dr. Todd was there for me whenever I was worried and answered all my questions. He was patient and took all the right steps to finding the problem and fixing it! He was amazing and helped my son and since then he was a happy healthy baby! Dr. Todd is not your typical serious stick in the mud doctor! He is down to earth and passionate about his work! He loves kids and the kids love him! I would never trust my kids to any other doctor! The whole staff there is awesome and friendly as well!! Thanks Dr. Todd! You are the best!!

September 12th, 2013
Favorite Doctor Ever
Dr. Todd has been one of my families most trusted allies since the birth of my 9 year old daughter. He is now our doctor for our 14 year old, our 13 year old, our 9 year old and our 6 year old. We trust Dr. Todd like no one else. On one emergency Dr. Todd even made a house call.

August 16th, 2013
I have read all the reviews I find Dr Todd to be an awesome Dr I have two daughters ages 21 and 17 we have been to Dr Todd sence they were born my daughters love him and were very sad that they had to leave and start seeing a different Dr he has been through a lot with us and he is a awesome Dr and I would RECOMEND him yes he is out there but in a fun and professional way he cares about the children and you don't find many Drs who will go out of there way to help when your down on your luck he helped me with my daughters medication she had asthma and need the meds I couldn't afford the copays he said he would help me on that and he DID I really am thankful for what he did I will always remember what he did for my familyand we miss him very much