Dr. Todd Marcus DO Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Plymouth, MI

no change

April 14th, 2017
We have been patients of Dr. Todd for over 12 years. We love Dr. Todd and the staff they always go above and beyond for both of our kids.

February 21st, 2017
We love Dr. Todd
I like that he doesn't beat around the bush and he seems to really care about his patients.

January 17th, 2017
Very Caring Doctor
Dr. Todd has the greatest cure for warts. It was completely painless. He checks on the progress as it goes and really shows real concern for his patients. Dr. Todd gave us his text address and we were able to be in touch with him all weekend while starting our son on medication. Our son loves going to see Dr. Todd. And I love the office staff. They are so helpful and they get you in to see the doctor as soon as possible. You have to wait awhile for Dr. Todd but that is because he spends time with each patient. You never feel rushed. He answers every question.

January 11th, 2017
Brilliant doctor! Excellent with kids. Very personable and easy to talk to. My daughter loves Dr. Todd and never has an issue with going to an appointment

July 12th, 2016
Thank you Dr. Todd and staff for the quick appointments you've always made for my daughter. Dr. Todd is very attentive with all of my questions concerning my child, regardless of how many questions I may have. We appreciate your time and patience in all of our concers, especially as busy as you and your staff are. We've received nothing but great compliments about you in the community.

January 26th, 2015
Great Doctor
Great doctor, especially with kids with ADHD. I strongly Recommend.

January 21st, 2015
Dr. Todd
Great Doctor! Staff is excellent! In office tests! Same day appointments!

August 22nd, 2014
awesome
We just moved here from Florida and dr todd is his new pcp. He's awesome! Hes great with my 12 yr old son, hes thorough, and the office has a relaxed kid friendly atmosphere. My son has had asthma all his life. Hes always been on a rescue inhaler. And he had many asthma attacks a week. We came here, dr todd said no good. Changed his allergy and gave him a preventative inhaler. He has had NO attacks for over 2 weeks!! :) its wonderful. I havent had to see that worried look on his face during one. He is definitely having a better quality of life now!

July 25th, 2014
Long time patient
We have been taking my son to Dr. Todd for over 10 years and my daughter for 8 years. Great experiences with Dr. Todd, super friendly and knowledgable staff too. He always has time to answer questions and/or calm concerns. Definitely have and will continue to recommend. Kids love him too!!!

June 18th, 2014
Hideously unprofessional. At our last appointment (for good), he actually took a tin of chewing tobacco from his pocket and popped in some dip right in front of me! He is always running ridiculously late, eats during exams, and is arrogant and odd. I am a really easygoing person, but I find him awful. We loved his physician's assistant (Melissa), but bailed when she jumped ship. We found out later that he fired Michelle over the phone, so there goes another friendly face. The only reason to go back would be the ever-fantastic Ashley and Jenna, but the drawbacks far outweigh those benefits.

March 11th, 2014
I absolutely love Dr Todd and wouldn't dream taming either one of my boys elsewhere. I've been taking my kids to Dr Todd since my eldest was 2 months old and he now is 8 years old. He has always been very professional and very friendly with the kids. Sometimes there is a longer wait but for Dr Todd and the rest of the staff it's worth the wait...

January 20th, 2014
Would not go anywhere else
Dr. Todd has been our son's doctor for 6 years and we would not go anywhere else. He is very proactive, he identified 2 health issues for our son that could have been very serious if not detected early. Dr. Todd is great with our son, puts him at ease and really connects with our family. His staff is very nice, they work very well together, it is a team atmosphere. The wait can sometimes be long, as it is a pediatrician's office--kids get sick at the same time and the doctor takes time with us....if he does that with us, he does that with his other patients...we realize this and we "pack our patience" as there is sometimes a wait to see the doctor, but I feel that the wait is worth the service we get.