A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Markowitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Markowitz, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Markowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd E Markowitz DO and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Todd E. Markowitz practice?
- Dr. Todd Markowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Markowitz practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.