Dr. Todd Martin Is this you?

August 29th, 2012

Dr. Martin is a caring and compassionate doctor. He always takes the time to answer all my questions and I've never felt rushed during a visit. He truly cares about his patients and their wellbeing! I have been a very happy patient.

March 30th, 2012

Questionable????

After I had my baby, came to clinic for postpartum visit and told to go home even though no one called me. I had postpartum depression and severe abdominal pain. Dr. Martin's staff seemed not to care one bit and no one ever called me after I had my first baby. It turns out I had a large ovarian cyst and had PPD. Sent letter and called office manager. No one seemed to care one bit or want to answer any of my postpartum questions. Very disappointed as I did like Dr. Martin for prenatal and delivery!

December 15th, 2011

By far the best doctor I've ever had. Is kind, caring, empathetic, and most of all, knows exactly what he's doing. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait at the appointment, but I would wait all day to see him if I had too. Dr. Martin was able to help my husband I conceive after problems with infertility, and we now have a healthy little girl. My pregnancy became a bit complicated towards the end, and Dr. Martin smoothly and confidently handled everything perfectly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Martin for all OB/GYN needs!

October 27th, 2010

Highly Recommend

Dr. Martin is both caring and competent. He takes the necessary time to listen and handle any questions or concerns. His staff is also knowledgeable. The partners with whom he practices are wonderful as well. I have referred many friends and they have all had great things to say as well. The recovery from my scheduled C-section was easy, and I give him the credit.

March 9th, 2010

He is a great doctor. He will take the time to get to know his patients. He does not rush things and he will sit and talk with his patients. Greatest doctor I have had!

January 11th, 2010

Amazing

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Martin. He is the MOST caring doctor out there. If you need an hour of his time he is going to give you an hour of his undivided attention. He has a great sense of humor and personality. He makes you feel comfortable right away. I have recommended him to family and friends and they all are glad I did.

Doctor's Response

I am honored by this review. I will strive to continue to earn your trust and treat you as I would want my fammily to be treated. Thank you!

August 5th, 2009