A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd McCarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd McCarty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarty
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCarty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd McCarty, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Liver Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarty graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McCarty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Mason McCarty MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. McCarty practice?
- Dr. Todd McCarty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd McCarty practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.