A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd McCarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd McCarty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarty
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCarty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd McCarty, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Liver Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarty graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McCarty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Mason McCarty MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. McCarty practice?
- Dr. Todd McCarty has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd McCarty practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.