A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd McGregor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd McGregor is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd McGregor, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGregor graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. McGregor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Andrew McGregor MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. McGregor practice?
- Dr. Todd McGregor has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd McGregor practices Emergency Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Emergency Physicians.