Surgeons
1801 Senate Blvd
Ste 535
Indianapolis, IN 46202
317-963-1950
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

I had leg and ankle surgery and feel very fortunate to have Dr. Mckiney as my surgeon. I highly recommend him

|  Former PAO patient  |  show details
by Bonnie Slykhuis on Oct 5th, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. McKinley. I was diagnosed immediately with hip displasia (after over a year of seeing other doctors). He has performed both my PAO surgeries. He's friendly, attends to details, makes sure that you completely understand what's going on and his staff couldn't be more spectacular. I have yet to see any of them in a bad mood, appear to dislike thier jobs or treat anyone as if they are not the most important person their. They've been wonderful on each and every vist! They're prompt with service and good about answering questions over the phone. Almost all of my follow-up visits I've been in an out in 1hr (I typically schedule between 8 & 10am). That includes, questionairre, x-rays, doctor's visit and next appointment. I highly recommend Dr. McKinley and his entire staff!

|  Repaired multiple bones  |  show details
by Mark Zogg RN on Jul 16th, 2009

Dr. Mckinley helped save my life after a severe motorcycle accident on May 13, 2002. I t boned a driver that didn't see me and turned in front of my motorcycle. I broke my left humerus, left wrist, rt. femur, and tore off the complete rt side of my pelvis. After Muscatine General Hospital's ER stabilised me I was air lifted to the U of I where I went through over 20 hours of surgery(from what I have read). I now have rods, bolts, and plates holding me toghether. I have no bad afterafects, just cant run as fast as I duid before. With dr. Mckinley's skills I lead a pain free life as far as broken bones go. I do not even have arthitis like some people get after broken bones. Excellent doctor and excellent attitude and bedside manner. Genuinely cares for his patients.