A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Melegari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Melegari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melegari
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melegari Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melegari graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Melegari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Matthew Melegari MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Melegari practice?
- Dr. Todd Melegari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Melegari practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wind Gap, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Orthopedic Surgeons.