Learn more about Dr. Todd Melegari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Melegari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melegari graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Melegari has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
- Easton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melegari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Melegari practice?
Dr. Todd Melegari practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Infectious Disease near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ and Lehighton, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons and Bethlehem Infectious Disease Doctors.