A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Melegari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Melegari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melegari
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melegari Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melegari graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Melegari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Matthew Melegari MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Melegari practice?
- Dr. Todd Melegari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Melegari practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wind Gap, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Orthopedic Surgeons.