A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Meyer is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Meyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
- Calumet Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd A Meyer DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Todd Meyer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Todd Meyer practices Otolaryngology near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Oshkosh, WI.
See Neenah Otolaryngologists.