A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Meyer is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Meyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
- Calumet Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Andrew Meyer DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Todd Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Meyer practices Otolaryngology near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Otolaryngologists.