A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Michener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Michener is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Michener graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Michener has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Andrew Michener MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Michener practice?
- Dr. Todd Michener has 4 office locations.
Dr. Todd Michener practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kennett Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Kennett Square Surgeons.