A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Molnar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Molnar, Fellowship-Trained Sports Medicine Doctor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molnar
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Molnar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Knee Injuries
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Molnar graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Molnar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd J. Molnar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd J. Molnar practice?
- Dr. Todd Molnar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Molnar practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Van Nuys Sports Medicine Doctors.