A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Molnar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Molnar, Fellowship-Trained Sports Medicine Doctor is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molnar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molnar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Knee Injuries
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Molnar graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Molnar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd J. Molnar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd J. Molnar practice?
- Dr. Todd Molnar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Molnar practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Van Nuys Sports Medicine Doctors.