A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Morehouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Morehouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Morehouse graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Morehouse has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Morehouse DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Todd Morehouse practice?
- Dr. Todd Morehouse has 7 office locations.
Dr. Todd Morehouse practices Otolaryngology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Otolaryngologists.