Dr. Todd Motley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Motley?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Todd Motley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2016

Mr

My sister is a long time patient of Dr Todd Motley. Dr Motley is very thorough. He is not one of those doctors who runs into the room and spend five minutes with his patients. He provides all needed information and counseling as needed. He explains labs results and let you know if any medicines or dosages need changing.

December 9th, 2010

My experence with Dr. Todd Motley and his staff

ON my first visit with Dr. Motley and his staff, I found him and his staff to be kind, courteous, caring,complimentary and most of all very preciss about assisting you, making you comforable, and relaxed to take what ever test or examination that is required.Another very intricant part of my visit was , when asked what my complaint was , I didn,t tell the assisting nurse the exact alliment I wanted to know if the Dr. would be precise enough to find out through the blood test and other examines what my problem was. Not only did he test and dygnois what my illness was , he came into the examine room and flat told me what it was and what could happen to me if right then and there if not properly taken care of. Not only did he prescribe medicine for my complaint, he stressed how important it was if he was to help me how I'd have to follow his rules and regulations. Iwant you to know I did what Dr. Motley told me blessed and took the medicine , when Iwent back to see him three months later, he told me this cause for a celebration because my test were so postive. The thing that impress me the most was that he was more excited than I was. Ilove it because his partner, Mrs Dr Motley is just as concerned about his patience as he is. I call the doctors exchange late one night and left a massage expressing how ill I felt. Both of them called me back and explained to me what ineeded to do and it worked. Ialso think that having the both of them be concerned about me also helped in making me feel beter, and you know , she stay so busy with her patience ,I haven,t had the priviledge of meeting her yet and it's been over ayear. I had gone to a doctor I won't mention his name he treated me for several years fro an illness he was not licenced to practiced. HE had to go back to school to practice medicine he is a cardiologist so you must know by now how skeptical I am about Doctors My doctor is a Holy man of God along with his wife. So you see you can't lose with thestuff they use. I recomend them highly. yours in Christ

February 11th, 2017