A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Muche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Muche, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muche graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Muche has 41 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd J Muche MD is a male Nephrologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Todd J. Muche practice?
- Dr. Todd Muche has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Muche practices Nephrology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Nephrologists.