A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Muche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Muche, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muche graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Muche has 42 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muche accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd Muche practice?
Dr. Todd Muche practices Nephrology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI and Oak Creek, WI.
See Milwaukee Nephrologists.