Dr. Todd Muller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Muller?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Todd Muller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 15th, 2016

Dr. Muller

Today, I went to the urgent care with my boyfriend because he had a severely inflamed hand. The receptionist was warm and welcoming; it was a great start to our visit. Then, our experience changed drastically. After my boyfriend explained the burning sensation and showed the doctor his hand (his finger is twice its normal size) Dr. Todd Muller stated in a sarcastic tone, "Well I am underwhelmed" followed by silence. I attempted to assume the best and to clarify what exactly the doctor was saying and he told us that he didn't know why we came in and rolled his eyes. I was shocked and my boyfriend awkwardly said, "I feel embarrassed for coming in." Dr. Muller seemed blatantly annoyed and bothered that we came in for help. I had to insist that the doctor stay in the room with us to tend to his needs. He then sarcastically said that in all of his years of medical practice he has never seen anything like this. I have never written a negative review about anything in my life. I have also never encountered such an unprofessional, uncomfortable situation. Therefore, I had to share. I advise you to ask which doctor you see beforehand.

May 26th, 2015

ER visit FH

He was great at FH, the nurse was not

July 13th, 2010

rude and disrespectful

Dr. Muller was the WORST ER doctor that I have ever had. I have been to the ER many times for a medical condition that I have. There are many great ER doctors at Inova Fairfax Hospital, but Dr. Muller was very rude and disrespectful not only to myself and my mother, but about my life threatening medical condition as well. He basically mocked me and my medical condition and acted like I had no idea what I was talking about or what I had gone through and have been dealing with. All I can say is I was incredibly upset with him and his very bad attitude. It is really frustrating when you go to the hospital for medical attention and the doctor is incredibly rude and disrespectful. I was shocked about how poorly he treated me. If you ever go to the ER at Inova Fairfax Hospital, try your best to NEVER be seen by Dr. Muller. If you get him, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND for you to request another doctor who will actually care about you and previous medical conditions and doesn't mock you or have a bad attitude. If he is the only ER doctor on staff, just simply (if you can) go to another hospital in the area.

April 4th, 2016