Overall Review

January 18th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr Narin is always prompt and attentive to my problems. He is friendly and very concerned about his patients.

January 6th, 2014
Dr.Todd Nairn
I just want to say Dr.Nairn has been a great dr to me and my mother. A few years back my mother was at lowest point in her life pain depression fighting for her disability NOONE cared BUT Dr.Nairn! It was not a matter of getting pills nor the fact that she just wanted her disability to lay on her behind! My mother has worked so hard all her life and lazy and a pill popper is not who she is! Dr.nairn began to work with her and try what was helping her and cared if it was working or not didn't just write her pills and forget about her! he is the most considerate and REALLY cares about his patients! I began goin to him later on and honestly I didn't really believe my mother fully what a caring and friendly dr he has turned out to be for me also! As like my mother I have worked hard and have done things that now my body is paying for and had my own bouts of depression and AGAIN Dr.Nairn helped me get my life back! it is sad to me that a truly great Dr is being said to run "free clinic" because it not ALL about $ to him and that he is running a "pain clinic" ! my mother nor I abuse any medications nor has he written me anything that we have not tried to see if it worked! I am sorry that it bothers people that he is a TRUE concerned DR for his patients with or without worrying about lining his pockets with $ or too sorry to want to truly take an extra few minutes to work with them to TRULY help them live again!

January 2nd, 2014
Patient
Dr. Narin has been my doctor for a long time and I have never had any complaints about him! I don't know what has happened, but I hope and pray he will be ok and open an office soon!

December 7th, 2013
I am befuddled by these negative remarks...
I have been a patient of Dr. Nairn for more than 13 years. He has always been caring, warm, and approachable--things I can't say about all the doctors I have known. He never rushes with me or fails to follow up. While I have had to wait on occasion before he saw me, it hasn't been more than most of the other doctors I have seen over the years. Dr. Nairn always listens to my concerns and his bedside manner is excellent. I will say that his staff hasn't always been as courteous and also that I have sometimes had difficulty getting through on the phone. I have had to wait for prescription refills before because it took the nursing staff a long time to return my calls. Those are not necessarily a reflection on Dr. Nairn, though, as the nurses are who is responsible for responding to calls regarding such things.

December 4th, 2013
Gone from Abingdon Primary Care
Got a call before my next appointment to say that DR. Nairn no longer is at Abingdon Primary Care...Was not a shock because I too had noticed a big change in the past year or so. I won't go into details but would like to say, I will be praying for him because like all of us, he is human.

June 20th, 2012
Dr. Nairn used to be a wonderful, caring doctor, bur this has all changed in the last 12-18 months. I was totally shocked my last visit when he walked in & out of the room in a 60 second time frame. It was as if he totally forgot what he was doing. I ask a nurse if he wasn't coming back in, and she said "no, why did you need something? If so, maybe I can help you." I had to tell her what I wanted to ask Dr. Nairn, she relayed it to him and came back to me with his reply. I will be looking for another doctor. As the other person above mentioned, this is sad. I really liked him and hath that he has changed so much