A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Nickel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Nickel, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickel graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Nickel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nickel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd Nickel practice?
Dr. Todd Nickel practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.