A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Nickel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nickel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nickel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Nickel, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickel graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Nickel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mother Frances Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Matthew Nickel DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Nickel practice?
- Dr. Todd Nickel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Todd Nickel practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX and Athens, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.