A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Nickel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Nickel, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickel graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Nickel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mother Frances Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Matthew Nickel DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Nickel practice?
- Dr. Todd Nickel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Todd Nickel practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX and Athens, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.