Learn more about Dr. Todd Nickel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nickel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nickel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Nickel, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickel graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Nickel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mother Frances Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Matthew Nickel DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Nickel practice?
- Dr. Todd Nickel has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Nickel practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.