A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Nickloes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Nickloes is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nickloes graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Nickloes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Alan Nickloes DO is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Nickloes practice?
- Dr. Todd Nickloes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Todd Nickloes practices Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.