Learn more about Dr. Todd Nida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Nida is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Nida, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nida graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Nida has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Nida FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd Nida practice?
- Dr. Todd Nida has 3 office locations.
Dr. Todd Nida practices Neurological Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.