Learn more about Dr. Todd Nida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Nida is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nida
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nida Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Nida, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nida graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Nida has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Y Nida FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd Y. Nida practice?
- Dr. Todd Nida has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Nida practices Neurological Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.