A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Nixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Nixon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Nixon, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Nixon graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Nixon has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Nixon MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd Nixon practice?
- Dr. Todd Nixon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Todd Nixon practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Surgeons.