Dr. Todd Nixon MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 5 reviews

October 11th, 2016
Saved my life
I'd like to take the time to thank Dr Nixon and his team. I had a rare infection on my valve and had to have a valve replacement. From being diagnost to post surgery, Dr Nixon handled my family and I with the upmost care one can ask for under these circumstances. I could never thank him enough for giving me a second chance at life. There isn't a day that goes by that I'm able to tell my story and Dr Nixon's name is always mentioned. Thanks again Dr Nixon

September 13th, 2016
Competence and Expertise
Throughout my visit with the Doctor, by-pass surgery and follow up I felt at ease and in competent hands. He answered my questions about the surgical procedure and even demonstrated how off-pump can be done with the heart still beating. A good experience. Certainly I would recommend him to anyone.

October 7th, 2015
The BEST!
This man saved my life

June 3rd, 2013
Exceptional Doctor
Very professional, very pleasant answering all my questions prior to the triple by-pass, displayed concern during each of the post operative visits. Just a flat out great doctor!

April 7th, 2012
Excellent surgeon
My husband had a five vessel off pump bypass performed by Dr. Nixon in 2006. dr. Nixon was new to Saint Marys and I really debated should I have him transferred to a big city hospital. In the end I stayed at Saint Marys and my husband got excellent care.He had one episode of chest pain and was found to have severe coronary artery disease at age 57 and needed an immediate bypass. The expert care he received from Dr. Nixon was fantastic. Dr, Nixon prevented a massive heart attack and today my husband is healthy with no heart damage.