A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Moore, MD, PA is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Oland Moore MD and PA is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd O. Moore practice?
- Dr. Todd Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Moore practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Colorectal Surgeons and Arlington Surgeons.