Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd Odom
Dr. Todd Odom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Frisco, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Odom is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center White Rock, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Medical City Dallas Hospital. Dr. Odom has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd Odom has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Todd Odom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.