A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Odom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Odom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Odom, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Odom graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Odom has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd A Odom MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Odom practice?
- Dr. Todd Odom has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Odom practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.