A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Odom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Odom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Odom, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Odom graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Odom has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Odom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd Odom practice?
Dr. Todd Odom practices Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, Family Medicine, and Emergency Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Plano Surgeons, Plano Family Physicians, and Plano Emergency Physicians.