A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Olsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Olsen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Olsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Olsen MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd Olsen practice?
- Dr. Todd Olsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Olsen practices Surgery near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Surgeons.