A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Orchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Orchard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Orchard, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Orchard graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Orchard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Francis Orchard MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd F. Orchard practice?
- Dr. Todd Orchard has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Orchard practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Surgeons.