Dr. Todd Orchard MD Patient Reviews

January 12th, 2017
TUMMY TUCK
I had a tummy tuck aug 23, 2016. It looks a little better but the lipo did not get rid of all the fat and if i have him take care of it it will cost me more. I don't understand why the money i paid him doesn't cover it. Also I have dog ears. and I don't want to go through a tummy tuck again or whatever he does to get rid of dog ears. I really think the $8,000 i paid , anything after that he didn't get should be covered. I can't afford to have any more done. I was thinking of just having cool sculpting from another doctor to get rid of dog ears and the fat pockets. I like his bedside manner. He is very polite. but for the money i am not really satisfied with the results. I still have a pudgy stomach.

June 6th, 2014
Negligent Doctor
Dr. Orchard performed my reconstructive surgery after my bilateral mastectomy in 2006. He ignored symptoms and my requests to culture an infection. I trusted him. I continued to lose weight and my wound got worse. I went back to his office 4-5 times with concerns. I was reassured that the antibiotics he was giving me were "fine and would cover a wide variety of infections". I finally went in for second opinion only to be informed that I had a MRSA staff infection that was very close to going septic in my blood. This infection ate thru the tissue around my breast area and I had a hole in my body that wet all the way to my breast bone. I had to wear a wound vac for many months 24 hours a day and skin graphing to close the hole in my chest. His neglect almost cost me my life.

December 1st, 2013
Doctor neglects symptoms
He did my surgery after a mastectomy. I was not healing and finally the implant popped out. Dr Orchard sewed me up. I went back to my general surgeon who referred me to the wound center. I had a staph infection. The wound center referred me to another surgeon who immediately admitted me to the hospital to have my wound cleaned out twice and for 24 hour antibiotics. Dr. Orchard ignored my symptoms. I was very sick. I wanted to trust my doctor. It was a very bad summer. I will never get it back.

March 8th, 2013
Patient
Dr Orchard is awesome . I am very picky about my Drs but I am completly comfortable with Dr Orchard . He has a wonderful bed side manner and is very caring and enjoys what he does . His staff is also very friendly . Go to Dr Orchard for you plastic surgeon needs ... you won't regret it .

June 24th, 2011
Rhinoplasty for septum
Very professional. Dr. Orchard and his staff as well as the staff at the hospital were all very caring and attentive. Pain management and anethesia went incredibly smooth. Aftercare/followup were great. I trust this Dr. with any medical needs!

July 29th, 2008
breast augmentation
The whole experience was great from start to finish. Great with pain management, follow-up, and bedside manner.