Overall Review

December 17th, 2013
Cares more about money than patients
I had to apply for Social Security Disability and they requested a copy of my medical records. I had been waiting awhile when I got a letter from them stating that the office had not sent my records after two requests. I called the office and was told that SSD only pays $10 and my record was over 100 pages so they could only send 13 pages, so my attorney requested my records and they sent him a bill for over $140, which I promptly told the office I would pay. Then I was told that because the attorney requested the records HE had to sent them a check. Well, in the next few days was my appt. with the Dr. and I explained the situation to him and his response was: I'm sure your attorney gets paid and I need to be paid as well. I was furious, but kept calm explaining that I would gladly pay for my records and where did he think the attorney check was coming from anyway, ME! So I was allowed to pay for my records at that time but again before records were sent was contacted by the office stating that I also had to give additional money for added postage and a large envelope! I honestly was astonished because I had been a medical office manager for 12 years before becoming disabled and NEVER heard of such a thing, so I told them I would pick them up myself and take them to my attorney, which they also argued about, but finally agreed. When I picked up my records I found out why they didn't want me to pick them up; they overcharged me by approximately $45, as they could only by law charge me $0.75 per page. The cash was in the envelope with my records with no explanation or apology. I have not been back to that office since.

February 23rd, 2013
Excellent and Valued Physician!
Very personable and listens to what you have to say. Takes as much time as needed to answer your questions and offer advice or alternatives. Does not rush you out of his examining room hence you may wait a little longer for your appointment, but, I appreciate the fact that he IS listening and taking as much time as needed for another patient or for me when needed which ultimately may put him behind sometimes. I highly recommend Dr. Orszulak and am very happy to have him as my physician!!

October 12th, 2012
Unethical
This doctor dropped my husband as patient without giving a reason. When my husband went to the office he was told by he doctor`s wife that the doctor would call at 8:00 that night and that didn`t happen. My husband is a diabetic and heart patient and to be dropped like this is horrible. He always kept his appointments even if they were only 3 months apart. he cancelled only 1 appointment and after that the doctor dropped him without finding out what was going on. And my husband was having problems with the mail order prescription place Medco that he was getting his medicine from. Why have blood work done if you aren`t getting your medicine and you know the tests would turn out wrong? Makes us wonder how many other patients he has done this to.

May 31st, 2011
Horrible
What is this world coming to? During a recent visit Dr. Orszulak Jr., DO told me, "I don't care if you die, I just care about my license" OK then. That and his staff talking about my medications in front of other patients forced me to seek another Doctor. For SHAME!!!