A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Palumbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Palumbo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Palumbo, MBA, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Palumbo graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Palumbo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Nicholas Palumbo MBA and MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Todd N. Palumbo practice?
- Dr. Todd Palumbo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Todd Palumbo practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mason, OH.
See Cincinnati Psychiatrists.