A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Palumbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Palumbo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palumbo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palumbo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Palumbo, MBA, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Palumbo graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Palumbo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Nicholas Palumbo MBA and MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Todd N. Palumbo practice?
- Dr. Todd Palumbo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Palumbo practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Mason, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Mason Psychiatrists.