A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Parrish is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parrish
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parrish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Parrish, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Parrish has 15 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Alan Parrish MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Parrish practice?
- Dr. Todd Parrish has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Parrish practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, TX.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.