A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Parrish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Parrish is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Parrish, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parrish graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Parrish has 15 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
- Henderson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Parrish MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd Parrish practice?
- Dr. Todd Parrish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Parrish practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Henderson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, TX.
See Henderson Surgeons.