A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Patrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Patrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patrick graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Patrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Mother Francis Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Allen Patrick MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Patrick practice?
- Dr. Todd Patrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Patrick practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Albert Lea, MN.
See Tyler Neurological Surgeons and Tyler Orthopedic Surgeons.