A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Pearson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Pearson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans