A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Pearson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Pearson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Duncan Pearson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Todd Pearson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Pearson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.