A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Pepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Pepper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Pepper, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pepper graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pepper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Allen Pepper DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Pepper practice?
- Dr. Todd Pepper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Todd Pepper practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, KY.
See Pittsburgh Anesthesiologists and Pittsburgh Pain Management Doctors.