Learn more about Dr. Todd Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Perkins is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkins
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Perkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Perkins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Perkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Wendell Perkins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Todd W. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Todd Perkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Perkins practices Ophthalmology near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Ophthalmologists.