A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Perkins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Perkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd W. Perkins practice?
Dr. Todd Perkins practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Reedsburg, WI and Mauston, WI.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.