A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perkins
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Perkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Perkins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Perkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Wendell Perkins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Todd W. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Todd Perkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Todd Perkins practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey, CA and Salinas, CA.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.