A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Perkins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Perkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Wendell Perkins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Todd W. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Todd Perkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Perkins practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.