Dr. Todd Peters MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Newport Beach, CA

April 21st, 2017
HE IS THE BEST
My lumbar fusion at HOI was very successful, thanks to Dr. Peters. He helped get the surgery approved, and scheduled quickly. He is very candid and easy to talk to - has an excellent patient rapport. Very thankful I found him. He truly is the best. I've had this surgery before, 17 years ago - and wish it would've been as easy as this one has been.

April 11th, 2017
Excellent Spine Surgeon
I did extensive research for a spine surgeon before seeing Dr. Todd Peters. Dr. Peters takes the time to listen to your concerns and is cautious before recommending surgery, unlike many other surgeons. In my case, I had sciatica in my right leg due to a herniated L5 disc. After 3 months I decided to go through with surgery (microdiscectomy) because the pain was affecting every aspect of my life. I couldn't even play with my children anymore. The surgery was the best decision for me. I woke up from surgery, and my leg pain was gone completely! I can't even describe how thankful I was not to have this pain anymore. I walked out of surgery a few hours later and my pain from the incision was minimal and after 3 days, it was gone altogether. Dr. Peters performs the surgery at Hoag Orthopedic Institute. This facility is very clean, advanced and also provides a first class experience for his patients. I would like to mention Dr. Peters also has an amazing and kind Medical Assistant - Kailey. She is prompt and very efficient. I can't say enough good things about this office. If you are looking for relief from your pain, go to Dr. Peters!

July 18th, 2016
THANK-YOU!
Kailey and Dr. Peters exceeded expectations. Dr. Peters spent ample time with me to properly diagnosis my L5 disc rupture. Kailey worked very hard to schedule my surgery ASAP knowing the severity of my condition (Setting appointments, dealing with insurance, etc.). Every email or phone call was returned the same day. Dr. Peters and his staff delivered on every promise. I can't thank both of them enough for improving my quality of life. Grateful!

December 14th, 2015
Dr. Todd Peters Review
I would give Dr. Peters 10 stars if I could! He has a great bedside manner, is compassionate, listens attentively, and very down to earth. My surgery for Spondylolisthesis (minimally invasive L5-S1 fusion) was a total success with quite literally relief from several years of misery the day after the surgery was done. I would (and have already) highly recommend Dr. Peters - and Kailey (Clinical Coordinator) too!

September 30th, 2015
Excellent Orthopedist
Dr Peters was friendly, listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. He suggested a very acceptable course of treatment and I left feeling very reassured. I had seen a different orthopedist previously and was much more satisfied with Dr. Peters. I am an RN and would highly recommend Dr. Peters

February 6th, 2014
Takes time to go over your case. I find that about half of spine surgeons do, the other half are too quick. He makes you feel comfortable with the plan,

June 23rd, 2012