Dr. Todd Podkowka DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

June 4th, 2013
Dr. Podkowka has cared for my mother for several years now and has always been very friendly and knowledgeable when I spoke with him. He's always attentive to my mother's needs. The staff have always had nothing but good things to say about him. Prior to caring for my mother I was a patient for several years while he was in private practice. I'm not sure where the other reviewer is coming from but maybe there is a reason he never returned her calls? Anytime I had questions he would return my call.

May 23rd, 2013
POA & Health Care Proxy of an elderly patient
He refuses to speak with family members who are the children ( POA & health care proxy) of a nursing home patient. He prescribes drugs to patients w/o knowing their health history, w/o checking what meds you can take when someone has glaucoma, dementia, !and makes you take meds when you clearly stated you did not want it. For example, in this case, using anxiety, depression & sleeping aide pill just because a patient is elderly, blind, & helpless. He should be fired from medical practice. Watch him around your loved one! Not even worth one star, but I couldn't post w/o picking one.

May 22nd, 2013
Trazodone
Gave a prescription for depression & sleep aid which was definitely not needed. Made me totally unaware of my surroundings, loss of appetite & loss of speech. Would not speak with any of my family about their concerns over the drastic change in my health & appearance. Beware of this Dr. if you are elderly!!!