A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Pollock, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pollock has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd A Pollock MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Todd Pollock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Pollock practices Plastic Surgery near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Allen Surgeons.