Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd Poret
Dr. Todd Poret, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Poret is affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Massachusetts General Hospital and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd Poret has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Todd Poret is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.
Dr. Steven Chapman
Lebanon, NH 0 mi24
Dr. Amer Al-Nimr
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Lebanon, NH 0 mi14
Dr. Sara Chaffee
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Lebanon, NH 0 mi37