A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Porter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Richard Porter MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Todd R. Porter practice?
- Dr. Todd Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Porter practices Public Health near Denver, CO.
See Denver Preventive Medicine Specialists.