A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Anderson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Anderson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Raymond Anderson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd R. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Todd Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Anderson practices Emergency Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Emergency Physicians.