A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Green, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Green has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Bay Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Richard Green DO and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd R. Green practice?
- Dr. Todd Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Green practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.