Learn more about Dr. Todd Lefkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Lefkowitz, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Lefkowitz, MD, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Epidural steroid injections
- Exercise prescription
- Joint Diseases
- Lower Back Pain
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Trigger Point Injections
- Viscosupplementation Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkowitz graduated from Ny College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Institute Of Technology. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lefkowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- NYU Medical Center - Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Ross Lefkowitz MD and DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd R. Lefkowitz practice?
- Dr. Todd Lefkowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Lefkowitz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists and Brooklyn Sports Medicine Doctors.