A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Rimington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Rimington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rimington
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rimington Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rimington graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rimington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd R Rimington MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Todd R. Rimington practice?
- Dr. Todd Rimington has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Rimington practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.