A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Raabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Raabe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Raabe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raabe has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd M Raabe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Raabe practice?
- Dr. Todd Raabe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Todd Raabe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Orthopedic Surgeons.