Learn more about Dr. Todd Raabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Raabe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raabe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raabe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Raabe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raabe has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Martin Raabe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Raabe practice?
- Dr. Todd Raabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Raabe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Orthopedic Surgeons.