Learn more about Dr. Todd Raabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Raabe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raabe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raabe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Raabe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Raabe graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raabe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Trinity Mother Frances Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Martin Raabe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Raabe practice?
- Dr. Todd Raabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Raabe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Orthopedic Surgeons.