Learn more about Dr. Todd Rambasek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Rambasek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rambasek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rambasek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Rambasek, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rambasek graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rambasek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Allen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd E Rambasek MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd E. Rambasek practice?
- Dr. Todd Rambasek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Rambasek practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Sandusky, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lorain, OH.
See Sandusky Allergists and Sandusky Internists.