Learn more about Dr. Todd Rambasek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Rambasek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rambasek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rambasek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Rambasek, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rambasek graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rambasek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Allen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd E Rambasek MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd E. Rambasek practice?
- Dr. Todd Rambasek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Rambasek practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Sandusky, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lorain, OH.
See Sandusky Allergists and Sandusky Internists.