Learn more about Dr. Todd Rambasek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Rambasek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rambasek
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rambasek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Rambasek, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rambasek graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rambasek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Allen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd E Rambasek MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd E. Rambasek practice?
- Dr. Todd Rambasek has 10 office locations.
Dr. Todd Rambasek practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Lorain, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, OH and Sandusky, OH.
See Lorain Allergists and Lorain Internists.