A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Rasmussen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Rasmussen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasmussen graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rasmussen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd E. Rasmussen practice?
Dr. Todd Rasmussen practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Anesthesiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons, San Antonio Anesthesiologists, and San Antonio Cardiothoracic Surgeons.