Learn more about Dr. Todd Rasmussen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rasmussen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rasmussen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Rasmussen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasmussen graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rasmussen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Erik Rasmussen MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd E. Rasmussen practice?
- Dr. Todd Rasmussen has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Rasmussen practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.