Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Sharon on Aug 31st, 2015

Dr Relkin really listens to you and treats you the way you wish all doctors would.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Sharon Saunders on Jul 15th, 2015

Dr. Relkin is a great doctor. I think the best thing I can say about him is that he spends all the time you need with him and explains everything.

Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Another routinely efficient and friendly visit! I've been the Doctor's patient for over 6 years and he is instrumental in keeping me alive, pain at manageable levels and upright!

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great Dr. and Helpful and concerned about his patients. Wonderful experience and would highly recommend to all. They are kind and considerate friendly and caring. Love this dr and the visits. I rate it as a 5 star experience to all. Thanks, Evie

May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Relkin is a fantastic doctor and cares about his patients. He takes the time and goes over everything every time you come in. His patience is excellent and he wants you to be heathy and he has helped me for many years.

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor! Very thorough in explaining his treatment plan with me. He makes me feel like he truly cares about my well being.

Mar 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Relkin and office team are always courteous and professional. Always available to listen and hear concerns and takes action to resolve issues or make suggestions.

Mar 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr Relkin for about 10 years. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. I continue to see him because he is caring and honest.

Feb 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr relkin is very very help ! He truly cares about what you are going thru ! He takes his time and listens to you. I highly recommend him to any one looking for a pain management doctor !

Dec 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough doctor that truly is concerned about ones well being. Explains in great detail so you understand everything. Very happy with doctor and all he has done for me.

Nov 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding bedside manner and always very thorough. Finally, a doctor that cares for his patients and is willing to take time out of his busy schedule to answer questions and provide outstanding service to his patients. Also, staff is very professional

Oct 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Relkin is a very concern doctor in which he makes sure that you understand everything that was dicussed with him. Dr. Relkin does not rush your visit and he takes the the time to go over anything and everything.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Once again I reiterate what a fine practitioner Dr. Relkin is. His thoroughness is outstanding. A great Doctor who cares about his patients!!

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very caring and thorough doctor. He makes sure you understand what your treatment plan is. A true caring Doctor!

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been going to Dr. Relkin for over 4 years and he has treated my chronic condition. His precision and attention to detail has made a huge difference in my care. He is a smart guy who knows how to make your life less painful.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Relkin really cares about his patients and is worth waiting for. He always takes him time with every patient to insure all of our needs are met.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Relkin is my favorite doctor. He takes his time with me and he understands my needs. He addresses any concerns I have and answers my questions simply so I can understand everything. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a caring smart doctor.

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Relkin is a very thorough and concern doctor. He listens to you and works with you like you are an actual person instead of number. You are never rushed in or out. Dr. Relkin is the best doctor you can see.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have seen several doctors over the years for chronic back pain. I have never had a dr who took whatever time needed, and REALLY listened to you. He did several injection procedures an out patient surgery that only needed a bandaid aftetward. HE IS GREAT

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Relkin for about 13 yrs. now and I reccomend him to everyone I meet that has pain. He is so dedicated and very compassionate. All he cares about is the patient feeling better. His secretary Maria is fantastic.Luv them both

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very kind caring doctor , he takes his time to make sure all your concerns are addressed . I would advise that if you are in pain , this is the doctor you should see . He has helped me greatly with my my issues !

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Todd Relkin is a very professional and thorough doctor. Dr. Relkin and his staff are very professional and caring. They always call ahead to make sure that your appointment time is good for you. I highly recommend Dr. Todd Relkin as a caring doctor.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough, caring Doctor. He double and triple checks all information. Truly a Doctor who cares about your well being! Bill G.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
sandy m show details sandy m
Jun 2nd, 2011

Great Dr. Really knows what he is doing!

office staff show details office staff
Feb 17th, 2011

the rudest office staff ever had to deal with. The woman are obviously unhappy with their job and are overworked.That is an indication not to deal with the doctor at all and find somewhere else.

AVOID THIS DOCTOR! show details AVOID THIS DOCTOR!
by Jack B. on Mar 26th, 2010

Just got off the phone with Dr. Relkin, My wife is trying to avoid taking more pain medication and desires a "Real" permanant solution. She's had 3 epidurals done by Dr. Relkin with limited effect. We recently saw him in Feb 2010. He told me he would seek a more "Aggressive" approach to address her back pain if epidurals didn't work. Guess what?! Prescribed more pills an a back cream -WTF! My wife called asking for assistance after giving the meds prescribed and giving the desired time for them to work she was berated like a 2 year old for calling 3 days b4 her next appointment with him. When asked what else can be done -he flat out stated" I can't do anything else for her"! So my question is why are we scheduled for another visit!!? Also he is terible at being ON TIME for his patients if your his first appointment plan on waiting awhile :(

Nov 6th, 2009

Great doctor. Knows what he is doing.