Dr. Todd Reulbach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Reulbach?

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Todd Reulbach?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 12th, 2017

Horrible doctor!!!

Do not go to this man!! He has no compassion, is condescending, looks down on you. He called my husband on the phone to tell him that he has cancer!! Not just the phone, but his cell phone while driving and kept breaking up while telling my husband something that should be said in his office. Please research your doctors to find out their ratings and reviews, but do not go to this man!!!!!!!

April 25th, 2017

Great doctor in Huntersville.

October 24th, 2016

Dr. Reulbach is a very competent physician who did exactly what was needed for my father to regain his hearing. He promptly achieved what others had not.

September 25th, 2016

Poor bedside manner

The entire staff was wonderful. Dr. Reulbach, however, was rude and a little too arrogant. I prefer doctors who act like they care whether they really care or not.

May 19th, 2016

Very unprofessional if faced with admitting fault. Everyone makes mistakes in life, but it would've been nice to have him admit he badly knicked an artery during my surgery and failed to repair it properly. Had he just been kind to me it would have made facing my now lifelong ongoing palate asymmetry and vocal issues a little bit easier to accept. He was not kind and was very dismissive.

Dr. Reulbach's manner towards my horrific arterial bleed emergency surgery 3 days after the tonsillectomy he performed on me was deplorable (bear in mind I was in my 3rd active bleed of that morning as I was wheeled into emergency surgery and during said surgery 100 cc's of blood was suctioned from my mouth and another 400 cc's from my stomach - that's a liter in itself not to mention how much I lost in the bleeding before surgery.) As was his dismissal 3 weeks later when he evaluated and scoped me and told me I had no issues and he did not need to see me again. I then gained a 2nd opinion and found that I not only have permanently bowed vocal cords which give me a hoarse raspy voice and have scar tissue, but also permanent nerve damage to my right soft palate which also has scar tissue. I had a swallow x-ray evaluation done also which confirmed the issue with my soft palate and back of tongue.

January 13th, 2016

What Arrogance!!

I just can't believe how this person treated me today! I make a living by selling to Doctors thus having relationships, and speak to MANY per day. How did I pay this man today, to be treated so condescendingly?!! I agree with posts on this site: He wants to sell hearing aids. (If you do not want one, he will roll his stool closely up to you, speak loudly and slowly, and ask you WHY....like you r an idiot!) I made my appt to ask about a situation other than this. Noted by 3 ppl prior to speaking with this jerk. I already knew what HE wanted to discuss. He needs to work in the prison system. But I do not know if they even deserve this treatment! If you're reading this DR, "what goes around comes around". But you r so arrogant I'm sure you defend all of these post,( if you ever have a moment to open your eyes to see what ppl think n feel when leaving your office) SHAME on you-and May God bless your poor wife!!!

October 29th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Very personable and knowledgeable. Spent quality time. Answered all questions. Highly recommended.

October 6th, 2015

Disappointed is putting it nicely. Waited for over an hour after arriving early as requested. Never called me after testing... I had to call them & after asking the same question of 3 people they answerved wrong question. Seeing a different doc now for same syptoms.... 10 days later.

September 2nd, 2015

quack

If you see this guy you may want to get a second opinion. He is nothing short of a quack, a flowchart doctor. He had absolutely no interest in learning what might be causing my condition. Simply unbelievable - he should not be a doctor as he doesn't care, he's just herding them in and out and selling hearing aids. I've moved on to much better.

April 30th, 2015

Terrible experience!

He is very arrogant and basically told me I'd have to deal with the ringing in my ears. He spent less than 10 minutes with me, and acted as if he could care less about my condition. Very frustrated that I wasted my time and money!

July 22nd, 2014

Would not recommend

I had my tonsils removed in 2012 by Dr. Reulbach and would NEVER recommend him to any one. He did more damage than good and was very rude when I followed up with concerns I had from the operation. Their office messed up my appointments and he was rude to me as if it was my fault. I see from the reviews since, that things have not changed. RUN, don't walk, from this doctor. *There needs to be a negative star so I could use it for Bedside Manner.

June 13th, 2013

Needs help with bedside manner

I am a fairly laid back person. However, when it comes to the care of my child, I would not describe myself in that way. Therefore, as I am obviously visiting the doctor's office due to an issue, my anxiety is already somewhat elevated. Just as others have posted, I was interrupted so many times that it became pointless to try and speak. It was made very apparent to me from the beginning of this appointment, that my son's health was not the top priority. His schedule was... My other issue was lack of communication. I would have let a lot of other things slide if he would have at least communicated on what he was doing next to my son. Instead all I was instructed to do was how to hold my son down. I know the tests that he was running were necessary and why we were there, but I don't know what they are... and I surely don't know what to expect. It would have taken less than 5 seconds to explain the next steps, and help me understand what was happening to my son. (Side note - I will take full responsibility that I should have interrupted him and demanded to know more, but it was a whirlwind appointment... and I was under the impression that I was already a bother to him). The positive I take from this it to take more charge of my family's care. If it requires interrupting a doctor to get the care/information we need... so be it. Regardless, I think there is major room for improvement here.