Learn more about Dr. Todd Rochman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Rochman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rochman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rochman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rochman graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rochman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- The St Lukes Cornwall Hospital St. Lukes` Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Alvin Rochman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Rochman practice?
- Dr. Todd Rochman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Todd Rochman practices Psychiatry near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasant Valley, NY and Cornwall, NY.
See Newburgh Psychiatrists.