A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Rochman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Rochman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rochman graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rochman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- The St Lukes Cornwall Hospital St. Lukes` Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Alvin Rochman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Rochman practice?
- Dr. Todd Rochman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Rochman practices Psychiatry near Cornwall, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Cornwall Psychiatrists.