Learn more about Dr. Todd Rochman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Rochman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rochman
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Rochman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rochman graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rochman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- The St Lukes Cornwall Hospital St. Lukes` Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Alvin Rochman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Rochman practice?
- Dr. Todd Rochman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Todd Rochman practices Psychiatry near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasant Valley, NY and Cornwall, NY.
See Newburgh Psychiatrists.