Dr. Todd Rosenthal, MD
Internist

Video profile

Sep 12th, 2016

I love the care I receive from Dr. Rosenthal. His staff is also wonderful. He does sometimes get behind in his schedule, but that is because he spends time with each patient.

Questionable Business practices show details Questionable Business practices
May 7th, 2016

took my elderly mom there first and last time. we waited in a very cold and unaccommodating waiting room for 2 hours (appt. was for 10:30). he closes for lunch at 12pm. when he finally saw her (I was sitting in the room w/her)kept interrupting when she tried to explain health issue and was very abrupt, rude and sarcastic. he stated it wasn't going to work out if she did not hurry up explaining ( she is elderly). told him we could make the appt. for another time as he obviously was in a real hurry -then don't schedule patients if you need to be some where else. Guess he needed the $166.00 his office insisted that we had to pay (medicare deductible up front even though we had already met it)..long story short had to get medicare involved and they stated that he owe us $166.00. better see it real soon , too,or I'll take this further than the internet.

Good Physician show details Good Physician
by Jeanette O. on Feb 24th, 2015

I was a new patient. He was concerned and he listens well. He appears to be very knowledgeable. Terrific office staff!

Feb 27th, 2013

This doctor does not care about you or your pain suffering. His referrel department is below average, rude and consistantly loosing faxes and has tolded me not to call our insurance company because it causes her more work. Most of the the time wait time is 45 minutes or more and allows you 10 minutes per visit. Look for another doctor!

patient show details patient
Oct 20th, 2009

GGood doctor, but has a poor staff!!