Overall Review

2.1

June 21st, 2015
Thankful mom
He was the only doctor who listened to my problems and properly diagnosed my condition... He saved my life!

March 17th, 2015
Caution!
Caution! This doctor tried to have me repeat MRI but would not give me a reason. I called several times and asked to speak directly to him to get answers. No response. I had another doctor review MRI...nothing wrong with me! Doctor is affiliated with the MRI center that performed MRI.

April 18th, 2013
I would not choose this doctor. It seems I never got clear answers to questions. I had to call on a Friday afternoon and a doctor on call, NOT Dr. Rosenzweig, from this group called me back about 30 min. later...annoyed, raising his voice to me, asking me what was it I wanted. I had him on speaker phone and my husband heard how I was being spoken to. I never went back to this group and I never will again. I qas in extreme nerve pain, I love at the end of the loud conversation, he said, "good luck."

October 31st, 2012
He saw me in the hospital....he was condescending rude, would NOT listen to me..he asked me my symptoms...after I mentioned a couple of them he says...with a smirk "I have heard enough"He barely examined me and said my neuro exam was normal...(yeah, right I was in the hospital due to my neuro symptoms) I can't believe this man is a doctor! After leaving the hospital I went to another Neurologist who looked at my MRI pic's and examined and listened to me...I was diagnosed with MS.

July 19th, 2011
Can't Diagnose Serious Issues
I saw Dr. Rosenzweig because I was experiencing severe headaches for quite a while. He diagnosed my problem as tension headache and wrote me a script and recommended neck exercizes. After no relief I called the office and I was prescribed another pain releiver. Still no relief. I was told "wait it out - it will get better". I decided to get a second opinion, new dr sent me for various tests (CT scan, MRI, MRA). I Was diagnosed with a bilateral subdural hemotoma. Was referred to a surgeon and had brain surgery within two days! I was told that if I "waited it out" I would have gone into a coma. Now Dr Rosenzweig's office has the nerve to ask for a missed appointment fee because I never showed up at a follow up appointment. Office refuses to waive the fee because I was called to confirm and I was not in the hospital the date of my appointment.